This post is by Jason Lemkin from SaaStr
Click here to view on the original site: Original Post
Why folks wait for the last minute I have no idea. We’ll have 15,000+ at the 6th SaaStrAnnual.com on March 10-11-12 in SF Bay Area. And yet, only 36% of CEOs that will come have bought their tickets. VCs are worse. Only 11% have bought their pass! That’s OK if you want to pay more. But why? Tickets go Late Bird on Jan 1 and go up $400!! You can come now for 40% less. Grab the final 2019 priced tickets here. So who’s coming and speaking? Well:
- CEOs of Zoom, Okta, Box, PagerDuty, Mixmax, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Airtable, Dialpad, Gainsight, Gitlab, HackerOne, Zapier, Front, Cloudinary and 100+ more!!
- COOs of Gitlab, Squarespace, Cloudflare, Intercom, Shopify Plus and more!
- CTOs and CPOs of Shopify, Intuit, Looker, Adobe, Zendesk, Drift, SurveyMonkey, Asana, Zuora, Gusto and more!!
- CIOs of Adobe, Zendesk, Nutanix, Ciena, Google Cloud and 200+ more!
- CROs and VPS VPCS and CMOs from Slack, ServiceNow, Canva, Culture Amp, Procore, FinancialForce and more!
- 1,000+ VCs including from Sequoia, Bessemer, Emergence, Andressen, Point9, Cowboy Ventures, Upfront, Craft and every leading SaaS and Cloud firm!
- 3,000+ mentor sessions and braindates on every topic from getting more leads to building out your sales team
- Hear from investors like Aileen Lee, Mark Suster, David Sacks, Christoph Janz, Tomasz Tunguz, and more!