This post is by Amelia Ibarra from SaaStr
Click here to view on the original site: Original Post
We’re quickly approaching our second ever SaaStr Europa, and this time we’ll have 2 full days, with double networking, a stellar lineup of SaaS all-star speakers and of course, the best Happy Hours. With only 100 tickets left, there’s limited space to join the best of the best on 12-13 June in the heart of Paris, so if you’ve been considering attending SaaStr Europa, now’s your chance to snag one of the very last tickets. In true SaaStr fashion, we’re scaling up the mentoring this time and making it easier for you to find your tribe. We’ve held Braindates, peer-to-peer mentoring sessions, at two consecutive Annuals, and last year’s inaugural Europa, and every single time it’s been a smash hit with our community. So guess what? Not only are we bringing them back, but we’re making them better than ever! Now there are three ways you can on a Braindate, and we’ll explain them all below so that you can choose to network the way that works best for you. First — you can go on a traditional Braindate, which consists of 1-on-1 or small group sessions where you can either a) learn something new or b) share your SaaS knowledge with others to build up your network and meet like-minded individuals. Second — you can try something new and go on what we like to call a Super Braindate. What’s a super braindate you ask? Well, these micro sessions where SaaStr has hand-picked a group of subject matter experts to lead a 1:10 interactive session. This means, when you sign up for a Super Braindate, you can ask the mentor questions you have about their subject matter expertise and they’ll use your questions to form the content of the session. Super braindates sound super cool, right? Third — we’re expanding our VC matchmaking and have asked top tier VCs to meet with our attendees during VC Office Hours on the morning of Thursday, June 13th. Some of our good friends at Stride.VC, Sapphire Ventures and Shasta Ventures are already in the platform and ready to meet with you. Space is limited for these VC Office Hours so we suggest signing up as soon as you can! Here are some of the topics you can sign up for right now on Braindates:
- VC Office Hours with Shasta Ventures
- Super Braindate: Accelerating Growth with Outbound Marketing with Predictable Revenue VP Marketing and Growth Meena Sandhu
- Super Braindate: The Ultimate Functional Organisation Chart. How SaaS CEO’s increase visibility and control with Tim Brewer, CEO & Co-founder, Functionally
- VC Office Hours with Stride.VC
- Super Braindate: A Demand Gen MasterClass hosted by yours truly ?
- Go to https://saastreuropa.braindate.com/
- Sign up for Braindate using the email you registered for SaaStr Europa
- Once you’re in, you can list topics you want to learn about or knowledge you would like to share
- Before and during SaaStr Europa, you can access the Braindate Topic Market to browse the Braindates available by downloading the SaaStr Events mobile app
- Pick something you want to learn about to schedule a Braindate.
- Last, pick something you want to share and post the subject up on the Topic Market.
- During SaaStr Europa, visit the Braindate lounge and a nexpert matchmaker will introduce you to the person you booked a Braindate with.