This post is by Deborah Findling from SaaStr
Click here to view on the original site: Original Post
These mentorships are specific to product and engineering. This is a chance to get actionable advice from mentors in your field and walk away with some tangible takeaways. Our goal is to help everyone get from $0 to $100m ARR with less stress and more success. We do that with a combination of industry-leading content and community connections. While sessions are a key feature to our conferences, being able to sit down with some of your peers and ask questions directly helps leverage the great minds that speak and attendees SaaStr Europa. After the jump – more about how you can meet a mentor at SaaStr Europa!
Seeking Mentorship at SaaStr Europa 2019?We trialed a version of this at SaaStr Annual 2019 and attendees loved it so much that we’re doing it again. PlatoHQ has helped us source some amazing product and engineering mentors for you. At SaaStr Europa
have the option of small group sessions on Thursday, June 13th. Here is how it works:
- Sign up for a seat at the table here.
- Each mentor will host a table of ten seats where they will present on a specific topic and open the floor up to questions.
- There will be 10 simultaneous mentorships happening, each with their own table of mentees to host.
- If you would like to meet with more than one mentor, the session will happen twice in a row so be sure to book ahead!
- “How to scale your engineering team” with Scality VP of Engineering Pierre Derome
- “How to give feedback to your teammates ” with Back Market Senior Engineering Manager Nicolas Tricot.
- “How to build great B2B products” with Easyrecure Product Owner Celine Weber
- “How to set up a great hiring process” with Happn VP of Engineering Sebastien Preneta
- “How to get to know your customer better” with PlayPlay Head of Product Pauline Marol
- “How to build strong engineering and product teams” with Zendesk Director of Engineering Pierre-Alain Bouchard
- “How to transition from individual contributor to manager” with Teads Director of Engineering Jean-Baptiste Pringuey
- “How to keep your product development agile” with Rexel Senior Product Owner Tolulope Ayeni
- “How to build distributed teams” with Akeneo Senior Engineering Manager Didier Caroff
- “How to build a great product roadmap” with SendInBlue Product Manager Fadwa Eddarbouch