This post is by Jason Lemkin from SaaStr
Click here to view on the original site: Original Post
In the early days, there are probably only 5 metrics that really matter:
- ARR Growth Rate
- Burn Rate
- Probably, NPS (more here: I Was Wrong. NPS is A Great Core Metric. | SaaStr)
- And maybe … net revenue retention / churn.
- Do you have product-market fit? So you can grow fast enough …
- And do your customers love you (so they will beget you more customers)?
- And will you run out of money before you hit escape velocity?