This post is by quora from SaaStr
Click here to view on the original site: Original Post
I think so. First, YC has spawned many of the top next generation of B2B leaders, especially non-enterprise ones, from Stripe to DropBox to Gusto to Plangrid etc. Add in sales-driven B2D like Algolia, Segment, Checkr, Docker, Pageduty, Zapier, Wepay, RainforestQA, etc. and it’s really quite an epic portfolio. Here’s a top-rated deep dive from the SaaStr Annual with CEOs of Gusto, Plangrid and Amplitude: The more specific question you are asking is does the content itself help you scale? I don’t know, but I’d suggest it doesn’t matter:
- YC has become the Stanford+ of start-ups.
- You will “go to school” with other amazing founders.
- You will be challenged by them to be the best-of-the-best.
- You will meet amazing CEOs, B2B and B2C.
- And importantly — if you crush it — you’ll get a big valuation bump when you raise your seed round.
a little more here: SaaStr, Docker, Plangrid and Lob at Y Combinator Startup School: How to Build a Great Product – SaaStr View original question on quora The post Does Y Combinator’s advice work for B2B startups? appeared first on SaaStr.