- How Timo made his way into the world of SMB CRM with the founding of Pipedrive from the days of being a door-to-door salesman of high-ACV products?
Why did Timo choose to go global with Pipedrive from day 1? Continue reading "SaaStr Podcast #174: Timo Rein, Founder & CEO @ Pipedrive Discusses How To Make It Big In The US As A Non-US SaaS Startup"
- How Ryan made his way into the world Continue reading "SaaStr Podcast #168: Ryan Williams, Founder @ SalesCollider Shares Why 70% of Startup’s VPs of Sales Fail"
- How PJ made his way from the world of Accenture to founding the world’s leading sales enablement platform in Showpad.
What was the most challenging element for PJ and Showpad in scaling from $1m-10m in ARR? How does the go-to-market change with this scaling? How does the team structure and composition Continue reading "SaaStr Podcast #167: PJ Bouten, Founder & CEO @ Showpad On The Biggest Challenges In Scaling From $1-10m in ARR"
Welcome to Episode 157! Ross Mason is the Founder & VP of Product Strategy of Mulesoft, one of the world’s leading software platforms making it easy to connect the world’s applications, data, and devices. Following over $250m in VC funding from the likes of Lightspeed, Salesforce Ventures, Sapphire Ventures, and NEA, Mulesoft then went public in March 2017, popping as much as 45% on it’s first day of trading. Prior to MuleSoft, Ross was CEO of SymphonySoft, an EU-based company providing services and support for large-scale integration projects. Previously, Ross was Lead Architect for RaboBank and played a key role in developing one of the first large-scale ESB implementations in 2002. In Today’s Episode You Will Learn:
- How Ross made his way into the world of SaaS with the founding of Mulesoft.
Why did Ross decide to move full time to the West Coast having started the company Continue reading "SaaStr Podcast #157: Ross Mason, Founder & VP of Product Strategy @ Mulesoft on Why Startups Can No Longer Own The Entire Customer Lifecycle"
- How did Spenser make his way into the world of SaaS and come to found Amplitude?
How did Spenser look to build and scale his sales team, as an engineering focused founder? Where does Spenser see most engineering founders go wrong in their approach Continue reading "SaaStr Podcast #153: Spenser Skates, Founder/CEO @ Amplitude Discusses How To Build and Scale Sales Teams As A Technical Founder"
- How Rajeev made the transition from successful operator with 3 IPOs under his belt to investing in the next generation of enterprise companies with Mayfield.
What does Rajeev mean when he says “startups do not die of starvation, they die of indigestion.” How does this realization affect Rajeev’s Continue reading "SaaStr Podcast #148: Rajeev Batra, Partner @ Mayfield On Why Startups Die of Indigestion Not Starvation"
- How Shan made his way from being one of the foundations of Google Drive to changing the world of video conferencing with Highfive?
As a successful second time founder, how has Shan’s thesis around customer success changed? When is the right time to hire your first CS personnel? What profile should those first CS hires have? Continue reading "SaaStr Podcast #147: Shan Sinha, Founder & CEO @ Highfive On Why Payback Period Is The Critical Metric"